See the amazing tower and temple complex bathed in the light of the setting sun. Watch the buildings change colour with the change in the strength of the sun rays. Appreciate the skill and craftsmanship of those that constructed and reconstructed the temple and tower complex over nine centuries. Understand the spiritual connection between the site and the Champa Kingdom
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
7,386 total views, 51 views today